Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

She's Home.

I have *Wanda* back.  Safe and sound from the learner driver.  Lucky!!

I have been in and out of her all day and she is looking good.  Curtains are coming together and the foam mattress' are covered.

I still can't work out what I need though.  Come on...How hard can it be. 
Run through a day and night and gather the stuff you need and put it in the van...it's not rocket science.  But I can't seem to get it done.  My head is not working or something.  I *know* what I need but can't seem to process the thoughts and put it into action. 

yeah, lets go off somewhere by myself...  Not Sure


But that's negative thinking and I need positive...

Curtains look good, bed looks good...and tomorrow I will be able to tell you how comfortable it is...

And tomorrow I WILL get stuff in there.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment