Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bed Making.

Smile
 Hubby has made our bed.  There's a first time for everything aye?

I think he's done a great job.  He has made it from box tubing
Looking good.
Getting the leg length right.




He has cut the mattress down the middle to make 2 thinner ones.
It is now my job to find some material to cover both pieces, separately.
I will use them both when it is just me but when he comes with me we will have 1 each.

More photos...Sorry, this page is *lost* but I want to leave the link here for a while.
http://iwannawander.blogspot.com/p/journey-starts-here.html

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! Nice job getting pictures too, it is easy to forget that part when working on a project, but it is much appreciated! Always nice to see what you are reading about!


    -Mike
    97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
    HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

    ReplyDelete