Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Friday, March 18, 2011

"On My Mind" is Mattress Covering.

I've been reading the Down To Earth blog this morning and as it's Friday she does a "what's on my mind" post so I thought that as I've been thinking of this all week that I'd join in with this one today.
http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/


I need to go into town today and check out the op-shop.  I'll even ride the bike in so I can write about it on my other blog...
I will be looking for some sheets, curtains, material...something suitable to cover the mattress that Hubby has sliced into 2 for the van.

 They WILL BE covered this weekend!!  I do have some spare sheets here that I could use, and will if need be but I was thinking something red or grey or black...the main colours that the van will be inside.
The bed will be covered anyway but if I can find something red to cover the foam that would be better I think.



A set of red sheets would be the perfect thing but what are the chances of that.  Though I do have 1 red sheet here so even 1 from today would make the pair so that would work too.

I *know* I have some stretchy grey material that would be just the thing but as I haven't seen it for a few years and it could even be at the other house I figure that it would take too long to find even if it is still around. 

So...garden and chook stuff until 9 then ride into town, op-shop vist, ride home again, clear off the table so I have room to start....

No comments:

Post a Comment