Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cupboards.

We've been working on some cupboards over the last few days and they seem to be coming together nicely, as planned.  That could be because there is no plan...it could be because we are clever...either way, there was no plan and they are coming together nicely.

The idea was to have a bench type thing that I could use a small stove on for heating water or food in the van if I needed to.  Some shelves to keep stuff on.  Something that didn't take up too much room.  Didn't cost a lot to make.



We had some bee boxes, a couple of old speakers, some leftover shelving...Put it all together and I have a setup that will do the job I want it to.





Take it out of the van and give it couple of coats of paint...Talk nice to Hubby a bit more so he will put it back in the van and make it secure for me.

I think it looks good.
Left is looking from front drivers side and right is looking in from the back.
We can add shelves later if I want some but it does work as is.




I will give it a couple of days to allow the paint to set before I put stuff on it.  That will give me a couple of days to work out what the stuff I want to put on it is...
Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment