This weekend I have been working on what to do about the windows in the van
I wanted something to block off the back of the van from the front so made a privacy curtain to go across. For this I used one of some blankets that were given to me. It works good and looks OK. I still need to put some velcro to close off the sides completely and will eventually make some pockets for it as well.
I've also made a curtain to go on the back window out of the other half of this blanket. I need to work out how to get it to stay up though as I broke one of the hooks that are there. Hubby will have an idea otherwise I will need to go buy some more hooks. Then be more careful!
I am in the process of making some bug curtains. I need a couple for the front windows, one for the sliding door and I need to work out how to connect the one I have made for the back liftup door.
I hope to get them all finished as the goal for March.