Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

She's Back.

And I now know where the engine is so checking oil and water can be done. 
I was thinking it would be under the drivers seat and for some dumb reason I never even thought to look at the passenger side.  Idiot!
I was having *issues* with the back door so he fixed that for me as well.
I'm hoping to get it *proper clean* before Sunday but the set-up is going to take a while yet to get sorted.
And I want a booklet for it so need to find out where to get one of those from.  I'm hoping that I can download something from the internet but haven't found what I need yet.

If anyone knows where I can get a manuel for a 1991 Toyota Townace please let me know. 
I am in WA, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment