Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It Glows..

Got the van back this morning.  She's had a service, shockies replaced and...new glowplug.  So the trouble with it starting wasn't the battery at all.   Oh well, son told me that's what it was and he was right.  I could have saved myself some dollars if I had of taken notice.  It fires up straight away now, as it should and ran really well this morning when I went to fuel up.  
Hmmm, that was a bit of a shock.  I don't think I have ever filled it up at a garage and payed for it myself.  Don't think I like it.   Ruddy great 4wheel drives, caravans, more big cars...The unleaded bowsers are never that busy.  Luckily the phone rang and I pulled in to answer that and by the time I finished talking plus 10min waiting there was only one car at the bowser I needed so I pulled in behind to wait my turn.  While filling up a friendly chap got out of a bigger newer van than mine...I tried not to be envious as I pulled away from his big clean van...Stuck ol' Deano in to croon to me and soon felt better about it all.

Will need to remember to grab a few more Cds for the long drive tomorrow...


1 comment: