Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

No Excuses.

I bought a new battery for Wanda yesterday.  She has been a bit sluggish with starting if I don't take take her for a bit of a run every week and on cold mornings...forget it. 
She's a bit like me and needs to move every day to be able to move when I want her to.  So new battery. 
If I was going to be home here I wouldn't of worried about it but as I will be off *on adventures!*  over the next few weeks and it will be cold!! where I am going and a long way from town and no mobile coverage, no phone...I thought this would be a good idea.  And husband paid for it so I wasn't going to think too hard about should I shouldn't I get it.  I got it.  It's heavy though, bit bigger than the one that is in there now and I have trouble lifting that out and back in...
Of course, I came home and tried to start her and she started straight away.  It's marvelous what a sit in the sun will do for us, both cars and people benefit.
I will put the new one in today or tomorrow...or sweet talk the husband and get him to do it for me..will see  And once it's in...no excuses. 

Who's bets on me doing it all by myself?  Who on him?

No comments:

Post a Comment