Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Five Day's Away.

My next *adventure* starts sometime on Thursday leaving here to drive to Perth to pick up the truck first.

I have an unexpected day off so we'll be able to leave earlier and take it slower so I'll get to see more.   We'll drive 5 or so hours and stop at Dalwallinu for the night, leave there early Friday and get to Doolgunna Station ...when we get there.   Stay there Saturday, maybe get some gold prospecting in, leave there early Sunday and stop at New Norcia on the way back.  That will give me a few hours on Monday morning to have a look around before we need to get into Perth to unload.  Home late afternoon sometime ready for work on Tuesday.  Sounds like a plan.

Hubby has done this trip once before, drove all day to get there and back the next.  He slept in the truck.  With me going with him this trip and wanting to see a bit of some places as we go things will be different.  He is a buy crap when refuelling eater, me...not so much.    So I need to take stuff I can munch on every few hours...but the fridge in the truck doesn't work.  My job today is to pack a few clothes, some food.  I then need to tidy the house ready for L staying here.  I need to clean out the chook house so she doesn't think I'm a bad chook mummy.  Washing so I have something to take.  Find me Whizz in case I need it.  Clean out the fridge so she doesn't think I'm a bad fridge mummy...And all the other stuff that I haven't done since I heard I'd be going away and that needs doing.   HoHum...

Best be off here and adoing.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip. I ejoy reading about your out and abouts. I'm amazed at how you are able to fit the solo camping into your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pleinguy. I did. I want to do it again but that depends on Hubby's boss.

    Thanks for commenting and good luck with your new lifestyle.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete