Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back and Busy.

We had agreat time while away and arrived back here around 5pm yesterday. (Tuesday)
First thing I had to do was check that the gardens and chickens had survived the daughters looking after them and I am pleased to say that everything did.  I have put a few things away but still have most of it to do but as Hubby has taken the car into town I'm using that as my excuse not to do it yet.  I have done the washing we brought back and emptied an esky...

Another reason for not doing it is I have been busy out in the yard.  http://barbsbackyard.blogspot.com/

I will do some more when he gets back but I need to write about all our wonderful adventures as well...And I need more time outside... but that will come later...How will I manage to get it all done...Maybe I could make a start.  There's an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment