Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Will I or Wont I?

Daughter will be in town over the weekend.  IN MY VAN!  If hers is fixed I will get mine back.  But the guy working on hers didn't seem to be that interested a couple of weeks ago.  It needed a new radiator, he has that and has had a month to put it in but last time I spoke to him he didn't seem in too much of a hurry.  He may need speaking to again.  Or I may be saying stuff out of line and her van might be all ready for her to pickup and I will get mine back.
I will find out tomorrow.  If not, well, so be it.  I will just go out for the day in the car.  I have decided that I can still wander even without the van.  Won't stay away overnight but I can still explore close to home.
 And, I'm agunna!


  1. Hi Barb

    I hope you get the van back, it has taken a long time. If your daughters van is not ready I would be ramping up the pace. You have places to go people to see.

  2. It was in the work shed yesterday when i drove past, but dunno if it's fixed yet.