Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Adventures.

So far this year we haven't been anywhere, no day trips, no adventures. Nothing.  Nowhere.   I might start to feel bad about that except I have noticed that I haven't told you all about the last few things we did last year so it's probably just as well I haven't done anything this year yet.  And yes that is a definite "yet"  This year I fully intend to do *something* at least every month.  Yes, yes I do...

Some of the places I plan on going I have been before.  A lot will be day trips only but there has to be a few solo trips as well or husband says I'll need to pay for my next van/car by myself.  If he sees me getting out,  doing and having adventures then he will help me get something when it's time to. 

I am going to make up a list of places that I plan on exploring but in the meantime I will try and remember back to last year and what we did and when and get some posts up.  Old news I know but still fun and worth me writing about if only to remind myself of what I have done and where I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment