Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back Window Stickyon Stuff. Take 1.

I know that there are lots of things that I cannot do.  I know my limitations and work within them.
But I'm not completely useless. 
Or am I?
I didn't like the way that anyone could see right into the back window of the van and thought about putting up a net curtain but ended up buying some stuff that just sticks on with water.  Hubby made the comment that he supposed that's another job for him but I said of cause not, I wanted to do it.  It wasn't going to be hard.

Well I have been out there for more than an hour trying to get this stuff on the window and to stay there.  Five attempts and I still can't get it.

I have come inside for a bit but will try again this evening.

HoHum...

No comments:

Post a Comment