Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Friday, July 26, 2019

Things Found In Bushland

On our walk around the water at Noble Falls we had to go through a bit of bushland.  With all the Youtube videos that I have been watching it was a bit of a worry.  Now, not everyone believes in the Yowie and the big black panther that inhabits the bushlands of WA but some of us know they are real, we know they are out there...Well I don't "know" that the yowie is out there but can't see any reason why they wouldn't be!

 

I had a video to put in here but like all the Big Cat and Yowie videos that seem to be blurry or far far away...this one didn't upload


I do sometimes wonder though, could the black panthers of WA be the pets of the bushland Yowie?  I mean, we have cats for pets so it makes sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment