Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Camping Car

I have a SUV, it's automatic, all wheel drive, whatever that means.  It's easy to drive and quite roomy.  Plenty roomy enough to sleep in.  If I take the back seat out.  Am I legally allowed to do that?  I will make some calls and find out as that would be the easiest option.  Otherwise I will need to build a box or 2 or a frame with a board on to use with a mattress.  (So I have rung a couple of places and been told "technically, no, but lots of people do"  Could result in being yellow stickered so that plan is out)

What would I need in my Camping Car?  Somewhere to sleep.  Something to cover windows.  An esky.  Screens for the windows so flies and mozzies stay out.  A small stove and plates and that sort of stuff.  A bag of food.

I think at first I would only be gone for a night or 2 so I don't think I'd need a lot.

I will make a list, add to it as I think of things, cross them off as they are done, then go.  How hard can it all be?!

Anyway, I have made a start, husband even helped with a couple of things, I just need to not be too scared to go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment