Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Binningup Spring Festival

Way back in November last year I saw an ad in a local paper.

BINNINGUP SPRING FESTIVAL 2012

Date: 24 November 2012   Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Venue: BINNINGUP TOWN OVAL, BINNINGUP ROAD, BINNINGUP
Cost: Free


It looked interesting and not too far away so I decided to take the grandaughter.   I thought it might be a good thing to do before we went out to the caravan for the weekend.  I'm glad I did.  This fair has been on for quite a few years apparently but this was the first time that I had seen anything about it.  It seems that you do miss out on things when you don't read newspapers or watch TV.

This festival is on every year but this was the first time that I have been and if you have kids then I suggest that you mark it on your calendar for November 2013. 

Entry was free, rides for the kids were free...Yep that's right.  All the rides for the kids were free and there was stuff suitable for the littlies as well as the older ones.   There were food stalls and heaps of other stalls selling all kinds of stuff, most at very reasonable prices and that is saying something coming from me who is one of the tightest people I know.  It was a markety fair type event and we enjoyed it very much.

The grandaughter liked the magic show, both bouncy castles and the tractor train.  There was a climbing wall and trampoline bungie, they both looked like fun and the lines for these were long.  There was giant balls that the kids climbed into and made them roll around like a mouse on a wheel. Too cool.

Afterwards we did go into Myalup with the intention of staying the night in the caravan but something came up and we didn't stay.  We spent a couple of hours playing on the beach then came home.  

I have pencilled this in for this year and if you are interested in Spring Festivals then I suggest you do the same.  If you see me there come and say hello.






















No comments:

Post a Comment