Welcome.

Elephant Cove, Denmark, Western Australia.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Van Naming.

I.have named my van. 
Hubby rolled his eyes and thinks I am nuts.
Her name is "Wanda" 
And together, one day, that is what we will do. 
Me and Wanda, we will wander.

She is booked in to have the starter motor looked at next week. 
I have been driving it around, usually it starts but a couple of times we have had to get out and give the SM a few bangs before it will start, not a big deal but it is easier when there are 2 of us.  Getting it fixed though will mean I wont have to worry about it.

I still haven't emptied it completey or thought about what to put in the back but I am going to make a list and make a start next week.  Once the mechanic has looked it over and given it a good report we will take it away, maybe just overnight but we might wait until the school holidays are over.  That will make more sense I think, so really, that gives me around 4-5 weeks to get it ready for an overnighter. That should be plenty of time, even for me.

One thing I REALLY need to do is find out how to get to the engine.  We have looked but haven't worked it out yet and as there is no book with it...I need to have a look on the internet, or ask someone.  If I haven't worked it out by next week than I will get the mechanic to show me but I really should find out before then and before I drive it too much, just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment